Mississauga’s Performance Classes 10 Weeks Program | Advanced Salsa Bachata Group Classes Course | Schedule Registration
Salsa Bachata Performance Classes Group Course This SPECIAL PERFORMANCE COURSE is designed for dancers interested in performing.
Performance Advanced Dance Level | Special 10 Weeks Design Dance Program
- No partner required.
- Students who have completed salsa levels 1to 5 may join this course.
- Students interested in joining this course need to register in advance.
- This is a “registration only” course, drop ins are not allowed.
- Only high int. to adv. Level students can join this class.
- You don’t need a partner to join; students without a partner will be paired up by compatibility.
- Those registering as couples will remain together.
This SPECIAL PERFORMANCE COURSE is designed for dancers interested in performing.
Performance 10 Weeks Advanced Salsa Bachata Performance Group Course
- Students will be taught a routine of approximately 2 minutes in length.
- The routine will contain a mix of turn patterns, shines and some tricks/dips.
- Students will also learn styling, body movements, technique and showmanship which are key items when performing.
- Students will be required to get a dance costume if they are chosen to perform.
- The show is optional but recommended to experience fully the purpose of this course.
- Choreography is created by Vanesa Stay and it is always a new routine.
10 weeks course cost $168.15 + tax = $190 per person includes your entrance to social on the scheduled show date.
This course is also available through private lessons. Contact us to book your private here >
July 20 @ 21:30
– 10:15 pm
895 Rangeview Rd, Mississauga, ON L5E
Vanesa Stay Mark K