Parents! This is the opportunity to get your kids involved in a healthy, fun and challenging activity!!! Bring your kids down and we’ll teach them the basics of salsa, bachata, merengue.
Here are some of the benefits for kids who learn salsa:
- Builds endurance and stamina, creativity & self-esteem
- Develops co-ordination of mind and muscle
- Encourages good poise, regardless of age
- Promotes confidence and self-assurance
- Thorough way to exercise
- Is a great social asset which will help them during the difficult teen years and into adult-hood
We also offer private or semi-private kids lessons for social dancing or competitive learning.
Latin Energy Supper Starts
Below you may watch Jenalyn & Raymond dancing salsa at the Miami World Latin Dance Cup.
They started training with Latin Energy in 2005 and they are now 2 times World Salsa Junior Champions.
Jenalyn started at the age of 5 and Raymond, her brother was 7.
They are now 15 and 17 years old, Pro Dancers, and they travel and teach all over the world!
Learning to dance is a very important part of a child’s growth just like math and science.
Kids can use what they learn through dancing as a way to express their feelings and communicate with their body.
***SPECIAL KIDS PROGRAM!
SALSA LATIN MIX BEGINNER for KIDS
TUESDAYS at 7:00 PM to 7:45 PM
LOCATION: 895 Rangeview Rd. Mississauga L5E 1H1