Salsa Ladies Styling Toronto Classes | Hottest Bachata Styling Lessons
Salsa Ladies Styling Toronto Classes Hotest Bachata Styling Lessons. Looking for Ladies styling dance lessons? wish to know how to lady style? wish to know the Ladies styling dance concepts?
Enjoy LATIN ENERGY’s free complementary sneak preview of the full Ladies Styling video lesson course.
Find and learn more about our latest ladies styling dance classes. Learn from World Latin Dance Cup Judge Vanesa Stay, all ladies styling techniques, tips and tricks. Vanesa has to offer. In her finest sexy ladies styling boot-camp, this course is designed for any female salsa or Bachata dancers, any dance level Styling.
Salsa Ladies Styling Toronto Classes – Ladies Styling Basic Concepts:
- I would like to talk a little bit about ladies styling today and also show you some tips.
- There are many ways to style. Sometimes, we say styling and we think it’s only about the fingers and the arms, but you can style with your body. You can style with your legs, pointing toes.
- You can style with your arms, your head, your hair.
- Basically, it’s adding a little bit styling to your dancing.
- Now of course, most of the times from all the questions I get is what do I do with my arms when they’re not being used.
Start Watching our “Sexy Salsa Ladies Styling Toronto Lessons” Video on our YouTube Channel”
If your partner is not leading you with that arm, what to do with it?
- Now, I have one simple styling move that you can incorporate into your social dancing, and to your following, and into your basic.
- There are many ways to style remember, but first of all just think that the styling should come from your center. We have two centers.
- We have our upper center which is in between our ribcage.
- Then we have our lower center which is in between our hipbones.
- What happens is these two centers as you move your hips and isolate your body, they’re moving from side to side as you can see.
- Now, these two centers is what is going to drive your dancing, your leading, your following, and also your styling.
- If I’m just moving arms and my body is stiff, it will never look good.
- I need to first of all start moving my body.
- Now, the styling and the movement of the arms will come from my center and from my movement.
- For example, let’s say I’m styling with my basic and my hips are moving just simply side to side.
- Now as my center is moving out, my arm is moving with it.
- As my center is coming in or upper center is bringing that arm in, you can rotate the arm and bring it out.
Basically, the movement I was going to show you with one arm first.
- The movement starts from your center, and the arm it’s starting to extend. As it arrives, I’m going to rotate.
As I change my ribcage, the arm comes in. As I turn my body, the arm turns with it.
- Basically what I’m doing is this, extending the arm, rotating, extending the arm, rotating and extending the arm.
Join Our Hottest Salsa Ladies Styling Toronto Classes
Related Bachata articles